Wednesday 28 May 2014

Transfer:Pepe Reina hints at Liverpool departure

Goalkeeper Pepe Reina has revealed that he doesn't anticipate playing any part in Liverpool's first-team squad during the next campaign.

Reina has spent the year on loan in Italy with Napoli, but despite his spell with the Serie A club proving to be a success, the Spanish international doesn't think that it will earn him a permanent return to Anfield.

The 31-year-old told Cadena Ser: "Before I think about a new club, I will have to talk to Liverpool.

"I will return to being a Liverpool player but I think that I am outside of their plans."

Reina has made 394 appearances for the Merseyside outfit, but Brendan Rodgers opted to show preference for Simon Mignolet at the start of last season.

Share this page

Source;sportsmole.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment